Friday, May 7, 2010

The Final Stretch!

Today is the day... next month, that I'll be induced. Hooray!!!

I'm very excited to have our little guy. I can't wait! It will be a fantastic b-day gift for myself. Sometimes I think the little guy is more ready then I am by the way he moves around like he's going to bust through my belly. I can't believe how much he moves compared to Aubs. It's crazy!


I can still see my feet. Barely. :/
feet are still visible


Below are some fun pictures we took last weekend. I love pictures... they say so much.


When the tide is really low, you can walk out to this little Island that is usually surrounded by water. It was a fun adventure.
Orcas Island


I asked Aubriana to strike a pose... and this is what she came up with?!
striking a pose


Tim finding creative uses for a star fish. Or he was just entertaining us... who knows. :)
silly dad!


When we got to the little Island, we found Mother Goose.
goose laying on her eggs


and her eggs (i'm thinking 2's a good number too Mother Goose)
duck, duck, GOOSE (eggs)



wild flowers



more mommy & me



for you mom!


She is so perfect to me. I adore her!
why must you follow me with your camera?


staying at a safe distance, behind her dad, from a little crab.
staying at a safe distance from the crab


just pretty


spreading the weeds, one of Aubri's favorite things to do.
spreading the weeds


I just thought this picture was so cute. Aubri was throwing rocks in the water outside our house and Minnie would not leave her sight. She was so worried about the water getting Aubri. Isn't that sweet?!
protective buddy


We've had lots of rain this past week, so when the sun was setting the other night, it was amazing! The picture doesn't even do it justice. I tried though. We are blessed with this incredible view everday at the new house we are renting.
sunset off the deck


My copyright in the sand. :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new baby! I had the same experience carrying my two boys. Cache moved around a ton all the time, and then I'd always have to push on my belly to get a movement out of Casen and for a sigh of relief for me! haha, Good luck! It must be fun having a baby on your very own private island! Your adventures are right out of a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures. I miss Aubri's sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOne of your pictures came up on my computer, but they all sound really cool!!!! Good luck this next month, enjoy the induction (I sure did :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Hooray for 1 more month. And I've been laughing about your last post..."That's what happens when you throw a tantrum." I'll need to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take the most gorgeous photos, Nicole. You have a real eye and feel for photography. Aubri is growing so much. Just loved seeing all of you and the exquisitely beautiful place you live.

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!