Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Progeny

DSC_4447 bw

I can't get over how beautiful and grown up my little 3 year old looks in this picture. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time... it goes too fast. My Aubri is full of life. She can make friends where ever she goes and tends to be the leader of the pack. I love to sit back and watch her interact. It reminds me of myself when I was a kid.

Another thing I love about my girl is she really LOVES being in primary. I took her potty when we were in Costco the other day and she was singing all the way, as loud as she could, "I love Jesus Christ! He is my Father!" I immediately shushed her and corrected her that Heavenly Father was our Father in Heaven and Jesus is our brother in Heaven (so confusing for a 3 yr. old). But she didn't care and kept singing it. It was so innocent and so sweet. We love her!

*I got my craft on and made a couple of cute frames for Aubri and Timmy's new rooms. I'll post the final frames tomorrow. Super happy with how they turned out & that I still have the crafty touch.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! she does look so grown up! I miss her! she's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute!!! Can't wait to see you in October... By then she will be almost 4... Crazy, time goes way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her eyes are so beautiful! And you are right, she really looks grown up. And cute song for singing in Costco. :) I love kid made up songs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little Auber-bobs, I love her!! She is so special, such a fun loving little girl. She IS so fun to watch, her imagination is incredible!! I am so happy that Leify has her to grow up with. They are the funniest pair.

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!